Snowsports Holidays in Davos Klosters Switzerland
Summer is all about watersports but in the winter Stav moves with the seasons to teach snowsports in Davos Klosters, Switzerland. This is for UK company Synergysnowsports, owned by friend and colleague Donnie Macleod.
Davos is one of the worlds leading snowboarding destinations. The World Snowboard Guide gives it 10 out of 10 and we know exactly why. It’s great if you are total beginner and excellent for all other levels of riding. Hosting five snowboarding hotels, four terrain parks and two super pipes, Davos has held the Snowboarding World Championships recently and stages World Pro Tour events such as the O’Neil Evolution 6star TTR Quarter/Half pipe contests. It has officially joined the top world snowboard resorts club and needs to be seen, to be believed.
With our expertise and Synergy Snowsports’ wealth of knowledge of the area, you are sure to have one of the most memorable snowsports holidays of a lifetime…take BN1’s word for it! synergysnowsports.com
Top Ten Reasons to visit Davos Klosters
- Snow Sports sessions with UK Instructors
- Two Hours Train transfer from Zurich
- Great for long weekend visits
- Rated 10/10 by World Snowboard Guide for terrain and riding
- Great Park, Brilliant Half pipe and Super Pipe
- Very close to neighbouring resorts such as Laax, Lenzerheide, Scoul and St Moritz
- Relaxed and uncrowded pistes
- No Lift Queues
- Friendly Locals
- It’s Epic!